Fathers always around, ‘forever,’ too
1. A father is like the roots of a tree. He serves as the firm foundation of the trunk that supports and holds together the branches that bear fruit—the family.
2. A father is a man who cares for and loves his wife and children and grandchildren, toiling day after day, even till late night, so that the family can be supported and raised upright.
3. A father is like a machine that works endlessly for the good of his family, even denying himself things he needs just so he can provide enough for his family.
4. A father is a teacher who trains his family to raise children properly.
5. A father is a shoulder that bears the family through adversity.
6. A father is here today, gone another day; but even if away, is always near, because his admonitions live forever.
7. A father loves his family forever.
8. Fathers will always be around, for they too are forever.
—MAFEO R. VIBAL
Subscribe to our opinion newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.