Distribution of 13 Islamized ethnolinguistic groups
1. Maranao Lanao del Sur and Lanao de Norte
2. Maguindanao Sultan Kudarat, North Cotabato, South Cotabato, Maguindanao and Sarangani
3. Tausug Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Basilan and Zamboanga provinces
4. Sama Tawi-Tawi
5. Yakan Basilan
6. Sangil South Cotabato and Sarangani
7. Badjao (Sama Dilaut) Sulu, Tawi-Tawi and Basilan
8. Kalibugan Zamboanga provinces
9. Jama Mapun Tawi-Tawi
10. Iranun Lanao, Maguindanao and Cotabato provinces
11. Kalagan Davao provinces
12. Palawani Palawan
13. Molbog Southern Palawan
Inquirer calls for support for the victims in Marawi City
Responding to appeals for help, the Philippine Daily Inquirer is extending its relief to victims of the attacks in Marawi City
Cash donations may be deposited in the Inquirer Foundation Corp. Banco De Oro (BDO) Current Account No: 007960018860.
Inquiries may be addressed to Inquirer’s Corporate Affairs office through Connie Kalagayan at 897-4426, firstname.lastname@example.org and Bianca Kasilag-Macahilig at 897-8808 local 352, email@example.com.
For donation from overseas:
Inquirer Foundation Corp account:
Inquirer Foundation Corp. Banco De Oro (BDO) Current Account No: 007960018860
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.